They are coming for our adolescent daughters…
Help me stop them…
August 11, 2010
Dear Friday Fax Reader,
Sorry for this long letter, but I am angry, as angry as I have ever been in this job.
The United Nations – especially the notorious United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) – is preparing a massive worldwide campaign to indoctrinate young girls in favor of abortion and an anti-Catholic agenda.
This campaign is being pushed by abortion groups, radical feminists and anti-family secularists in the name of “empowering youth.”
As you know, the Friday Fax was founded and exists to fight UN threats to life and family. We exist to act as an “early warning system” for Christians worldwide. It’s our job to sound the alarm about the many threats coming from the UN and other international organizations.
Threats to life. Threats to family. Threats to our moral values and the freedom to practice our Faith as Christians around the world.
In 13 years of UN-watching, I can’t think of a single threat more serious than this scheme of indoctrinating and programming the world’s youth to reject Christianity, parental authority, and the sanctity and dignity of life.
But that’s exactly what’s happening. And why I need your help ... and the help of every single C-FAM supporter if we are to prevail against this latest threat to life and families around the world.
Here’s the situation.
Right now, in the last few days the UN has kicked off the “International Year of Youth” which will last until the end of 2011.
As a lead-up event, the government of Mexico is hosting a World Conference on Youth in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, from August 23 to 27 –- just a few days from now.
This Mexican conference has the backing of the UN and the support of several powerful UN agencies, including:
- The UN Population Fund (UNFPA)
- The UN Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- The UN Development Program (UNDP)
- The UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
As you know, all these UN agencies have been part of the UN anti-life agenda. But none is more militantly pro-abortion, more dangerous to unborn babies around the world than the UNFPA.
The Friday Fax has learned that UNFPA is even paying for the flights of “select participants” to the youth conference in Mexico.
What’s more, we’ve come into possession of a secretly produced document that governments will be expected to endorse at this gathering.
This document strikes right at the heart of the parent-child bond. It demands radical and complete autonomy for young people, separate from their parents. The document doesn’t even use the hated word “parent.” UN member countries, including the Holy See, will be expected to endorse this grotesque anti-family manifesto.
In short, this coming year long effort to undermine the morality of our young people is the biggest threat we have uncovered in the thirteen years we have been defending life, faith and family at the UN.
This will be the biggest, most dangerous UN conference since the Cairo Conference on Population in 1994 and the Beijing Women’s Conference in 1995. The UN wants the world to see this new conference as truly representative of the world’s youth.
Here is what I am going to do but I need your help.
I am going to:
- Send a Friday Fax team to Mexico to get inside the governmental negotiations.
- Gather an army of young Christian law students to come to New York when the meeting convenes at UN headquarters this fall.
- Send the same group of committed pro-lifers to other meetings related to this conference all over the world.
- Commit the Friday Fax team to digging out this story for an entire year.
- Host regular conference calls for the global pro-life community to plot strategy (we have already held two such meetings).
The problem we face right now is that this brand new global threat was sprung on the UN community without warning only a few weeks ago. They kept this thing very much under wraps. They like their secrets.
Frankly, a mission of this magnitude will cripple our budget. Moreover, we are experiencing the usual summer downturn in fundraising made even worse due to the worldwide recession.
Right at the moment we are needed most, is the time we can least afford to mount this kind of effort.
Unless you help right now.
I am issuing this two-week emergency appeal to raise $50,000 to offset Friday Fax expenses related to this massive and frightening attack on our adolescent children.
This money will cover our usual expenses to produce the Friday Fax, which is the only weekly source of pro-life and pro-family news coming out of UN headquarters in New York.
As you are aware, the Friday Fax costs upwards of $200,000 to produce each year. This includes our usual expenses: salaries, rent, email expenses (which are massive: email is not free when you email a million a month!), plus costs for producing a snail mail edition of the Friday Fax.
But, with this new threat, we have new one time expenses:
- Travel expenses to Mexico, New York and maybe even to Africa for me, my staff and our Edmund Burke Fellows (we always travel economy class, but the bills are still hefty)
- Hotel bills (we always stay in budget hotels, but it all adds up)
- The cost of sending out 1.6 million emails to generate signatures for our Youth Statement to the World
- Fees we’ll pay to our expert public relations firm to get the word out globally
- The costs of news conferences in New York, Mexico and Africa to expose the UN’s evil deeds to millions
- Renting meeting space (our tiny office isn’t big enough to hold everyone we plan to bring to Mexico and New York)
- A new Website we’re launching called “Youth Under Siege” that will monitor and expose the schemes to corrupt the world’s young girls (and boys)
I haven’t been so charged-up and angry about a UN conference in years! After all, they’re coming for our Catholic daughters. Now that I have two daughters, 5 and 2, I know what this means. I vow these people WILL NOT GET THEIR HANDS ON OUR DAUGHTERS.
Go HERE right now and give as much as you can to help the Friday Fax defend our daughters against the truly Satanic agenda to undermine their morals and even threaten their lives (deadly sexual diseases are rampant among young people who take UNFPA’s advice).
Go HERE right now and give as much as you can. You can give using your credit card on our totally secure server. Or you can use PayPal. Or you can mail a check to us to:
Friday Fax Fund Drive
1100 G Street NW
Washington DC 20005
Let me just close by saying I promise I will stoke my righteous anger all year long. My staff and I are totally committed to fighting this new conference over the next 12 months. We will continue to report to you what is going on and we will be there on the front lines every step of the way.
They will not get our daughters.